Pinterest: A New Way to Shop For Homes
People are busy.
People are overwhelmed.
With trillions (yes trillions) of emails, online ads, and social media updates flying around the world each year, it’s no wonder people need a different way to shop.
At Home Buyers Network, we’re on a mission to make it easier for you.
Take Pinterest for example. We were one of the first brokerages in the world to utilize Pinterest as a tool to share homes and cool things for the home. (see video tutorial at the bottom)
Now we’re taking it even further.
When you search for Milwaukee area homes for sale on myHomeBuyersNetwork.com, you’ll have the option to pin your favorite homes to a home search board.
- Step One: Search for Milwaukee area homes on our site
- Step Two: Find one you like
- Step Three: Click “Pin it” at the top
- Step Four: Select home you like and click the picture
- Step Five: Select an existing board or create a new Home Buyers Network board. Add a quick note. Click Pin it.
- Step Six: When you’re ready to go inside the homes or get more info, simply email the link for the board to your Home Buyers Network agent. Contact us if you need a Realtor.
It’s that simple.
Real Estate Agents. Redefined.